Monday, September 17, 2018





POSHMARK
30 Minute Method

Poshmark is a eCommerce site that is limited to fashion and accessories.  I've just started selling on Poshmark about eight weeks ago.  I had heard a lot of rumbling about it, but mostly I what I heard was that "It's too much work.  You have to 'follow' and 'share'.  I just don't have time for that".

I finally decided to give it a try after eBay has glitch after glitch after glitch.   If nothing else, at least all my listings would be somewhere on the internet if eBay crashed.

So I slowly starting cross-posting my eBay listings to Poshmark, a few per day.  Also, all new listings would be cross-posted at the time of listing.

I had one sale at first, but it was basically crickets.  Then I heard about the 30mm (known to Poshers as the 30 Minute Method).

Here's a links from "This Mommy is Real" which explains the method.  This was developed by Lyn McLaughlin Cromar with a Facebook group "Poshmarks Analytics"




Then there's an update from the same blog:





So I tried this 30 minute method, and then the sales started happening.  Within a couple of weeks, I had enough sales to become a Poshmark Ambassador and cleared over $300.00 net.  

Because Poshmark has a very focused audience -- fashion and accessories -- taking the time to follow and share is an incredible marketing program.  You're targeting buyers who want to buy fashion and accessories.  No collectibles, books, electronics, etc.  Taking 30 minutes for targeted marketing seems reasonable to me.

Today I learned a new tip from this blog:




This Posher has great insight into how to target buyers for a specific item in your closet.  I'll be starting this today and will report on how it goes.  


In the meantime, check out my Poshmark closet




Want to sign up for Poshmark and get $5.00 off your first purchase.  Use Silver_and_Silk code when signing up.

HAPPY POSHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment