Friday, September 11, 2015

Vacation 2015

It has been a long time since I wrote anything in my blog. I just read the last one and it was about how I spend my vacation. Very timely since I am on vacation again. This vacation has been awesome. I ventured out on the Acela train from Boston to Baltimore to stay at the house of a Facebook friend, Carolyn. This was my first time taking the train and I love it. Great experience. It turns out I chose to go there at the same time other members of the Facebook group were there as well. Cindy, David and Raymond were staying there and other eBay, Amazon, Online sellers joined us. I met so many people and had such a great time. We went thrifting together -- we are all of one mind about thrifting -- and had such wonderful meals and talks and learning, I cannot express how great it was.
People came to Baltimore from California, Utah, NJ, and Massachusetts. Great food, great company and a ton of fun and learning. Now I am back home and getting settled into the rest of the vacation. There will be some fun, but the rest is a working Ebay, Amazon, Etsy and Facebook vacation. Last post said I would be retiring in 970 days. Well I am down to about 290 days. Can't wait. I started a new eBay store called The Tie Whisperer.
My goal with this blog is to write something about neckties at least once a week. We will see how that goes. Looking forward to another great year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment